A sweet passito wine with a full aroma, enhanced by hints of peach, citrus and exotic fruit. Its well-balanced taste is struck between sweetness, alcohol and acidity, and due to this harmony makes the second sip irresistible. Perfect to accompany mature cheese and sweet pastries.
Colli Piacentini D.O.C. Malvasia dolce passito
GRAPE VARIETY: Malvasia aromatica di Candia
- The yellower grapes are harvested by hand in 20 Kg cases and laid on drying mats.
- The greener grapes are hand harvested and vinified using the ice wine method.
- The dried grapes are pressed in January
- Must/wine assembly operation
- Fermentation and aging in barriques
- Bottled the following November