Podere Pavolini

Classic Method

Les Rois Brut Rosé

This is a Rosé made from 95% of whole pressed grapes, whilst the remaining 5% is from briefly macerated red grapes.

Les Rois Brut Special Cuvée

Les Rois Brut Classic Method has a vibrant yellow straw colour and an elegant flowery, balsamic perfume which delicately greets the nose.

Les Rois Pas Dosé Cuvée Premiere

A Pas Dosé is created from an assembly of three different harvest years, 2008/2009/2010, it entirely consists of red grapes (blanc des noir).

Since April 2023 Podere Pavolini has been associated with the Italian Federation of Independent Winegrowers

Follow FIVI on social networks

To provide the best possible service on this site we use cookies, including third-party cookies for statistical purposes only. By continuing to browse, you authorize their use. Further information.