This is a Rosé made from 95% of whole pressed grapes, whilst the remaining 5% is from briefly macerated red grapes. It has a glittery cherry pink colour and an elegant perfume with hints of wild fruits and berries. The bubbles are smooth and velvety on the palate and the silky acidity leaves space for the fruits of the forest. Strawberry and raspberry flavours emerge taking back to the antique flavour of the red jujube. Refreshing and pumping notes make it ideal to raw fish starters, white meats and antipasti.
BLEND: Pinot Noir-Fortana
- Harvested by hand in 20kg cases
- Whole grape pressing
- Steel fermentation at 15°C
- Refinement on lees in barrels for 7 months before the tirage, whilst the yeast refinement is between 30-35 months.
- Alcoholic content: 12% volume
- Measurement: 7-8 grammes/litre
Since April 2023 Podere Pavolini has been associated with the Italian Federation of Independent Winegrowers
Follow FIVI on social networks