A Pas Dosé created from an assembly of three different harvest years, 2008/2009/2010, it entirely consists of red grapes (blanc des noir). One of the Classic Method’s technical characteristics is that it is always ‘recently degorged’ (R.D.) Its aromas and fragrances make it stand out, ranging from lime to wild red fruits with a sweet creamy hint. Thanks to the lime, the Pas Dosè is intense on the palate, giving the bubbles a lasting elegant flavour and aroma. A decisive and powerful sparkling wine for connoisseurs, a perfect partner for a wide range of dishes, from starters to meat and fish.
BLEND: Blanc des Noirs, 2008/2009/2010 vintages
- Harvested by hand in 20kg cases
- Whole grape pressing
- Fermentation in steel tanks and barriques. No malolatic fermentation.
- Refinement on lees for 20 months before the tirage
- Yeast refinement for 60 months
- Alcoholic content: 12% volume
- Dosage: No